Summer Vibes

 



Hello June! 

So this month we are continuing with projects from last month's die/stencil release, so....

Say Hello, to this cute floral notebook....

I have combined the gorgeous stencils with the dies, like on this notebook below. I used distress inks with the stencils, once the ink was dry I then used pen to add further details to build layers.

I then die cut some of the beautiful flowers that Eileen has designed, and then I adhered these onto the front of my book cover. I added a touch of white pen just to add a centre to each flower and also down the spine of the leaves.


A little tassel I created using orange twine.


I curled the die cut leaves to give them a 3D effect!







I filled the book with blank pages, so this would be the perfect little book to take on holiday with you to record your holiday and those special moments!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope that it has inspired you to create a floral notebook! This would be a great activity to do with the kids/grandchildren over the summer months to keep them occupied!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the teams blogs, these can be found via Eileen's website;

www.eileenhull.com

Thank you and happy crafting! 

Sarah Lizzie 
🩷🩷🩷

Comments

Popular Posts