Sending crafty hugs!

 


Helloooooo!

Thought I would share with you the extra project I have completed this month using Eileen Hull’s embroidery hoop. I just love how versatile this die is! Plenty of creations to be made in various forms!


For the background, I used the Sizzix textured card (green) to create the border. I have some of the gorgeous patterned card left from the P13 collection. Who doesn’t love butterflies?! I think most things I create have to have a butterfly somewhere within the project! 

I glued the whole hoop (including the centre circle) to the greetings card. I have a series of craft-themed stamps, which come in very handy if you make a lot of greetings cards for fellow crafters! I stamped slightly off centre, so I had enough space for the floral edging!


I then finished the card off with, yes you have guessed it! A 3D BUTTERFLY!


I hope that I have inspired you to create a hoop-themed card for someone special in your life!

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a message.

Sarah Lizzie ❤️












Comments

Popular Posts