Easter Goodies

 


Hello!

Welcome back to my blog and to the Chapter 2 release! 

As it will soon be Easter, I thought I would do one of the projects focusing on Easter, making it joyful and fun!

I made the cute little notebook die and turned it into a goals/planner/inspirational book. I love how cute these small notebooks are - great for slipping into your pocket! I combined the notebook with the embossing folder and the thinly die too! Lots to see in this small bundle of joy!

So let's begin....

Here is the gorgeous Easter box! Perfect for storing easter eggs/gifts! You could also make these for the children to use when they are on their easter egg hunts! I wanted this projects to be fun, as well as useful! The children/grandchildren will love it!

Of course, I had to give the bunny a pom pom tail! I made this, then attached it with hot glue.


I added a handle, and I decided to add some flowers and leaves with a couple of eggs to finish! I also added white pen marks to the edge of the lid just to give it some added detail. The ears/legs and facial features were all drawn and cut out by hand. I used white gel pen to do the highlights in the eyes and drew on the whiskers! 

All the card used in this project was the textured card stock by Sizzix.


You can add tissue paper to fill it to protect those precious eggs!


Moving on to my 2nd project - the mini book!

I covered the note book with embossed white card, using Eileen's new embossing folder. Once glued into place, I used Sizzix pearl luster wax. It created such a gorgeous shine to the cover and has given it a leather feel.

I embellished the front cover with some leaves, flowers and some stainless steel clock works!

Inside the goal book are little planners, calendar etc.


I added some motivational/inspirational quotes!


Calendar is in the centre of the mini book!




Thank you for stopping by my blog!
I hope this has been inspiring! Would love to see if you create an Easter box like I have, feel free to tag me in the post if you would like to share it in the fan club!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the teams blogs over at www.eileenhull.com

Thank you and take care.

Sarah Lizzie ❤️

















Comments

Popular Posts