It’s sew January!


 Happy New Year everyone!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas! It certainly flew by didn’t it? 

A new year and new release! Today I am sharing with you 3 projects that I have created with Eileen’s dies.

The first is this gorgeous Needle Book. I love how small it is, it’s so cute!


I used some gorgeous wool fabric that I was kindly gifted a while ago from a friend. I used felt sheets for the inserts of the book. It can be used for either storing needles or pins. I also decided to make a pin cushion for the front of the book, a place to put your needles or pins when you aren’t using them! I have used some thin, pink ribbon to attach the pages inside.




The 2nd project I made was this lovely embroidery hoop, I absolutely adore this die! So clever! I decided to opt for a Valentine’s theme for this project, with Valentine’s Day only around the corner now! I chose some heart material and sewed the word ‘Love’ on, and added a few buttons to finish my design. 

When I cut this using matboard, I cut double and glued the pieces together to make the frame stronger and more supportive. I finished off this design with some mini pom pom ribbon, it finishes it off perfectly!



Finally, I created this cute and AMAZING sewing box! This is so clever how Eileen has designed it! I decided to opt for a Spring flower theme for this projects. I matched the paper pieces up so that the flowers/leaves matched when the sewing box opened and closed.


Sewing box opened, perfect for storing ribbon, buttons, needles etc etc!


Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! 
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the teams projects at 
www.eileenhull.com

Bye for now!
Sarah Lizzie ❤️






Comments

  1. Thank you for these ideas, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects. Your needle book is AWESOME! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts