Shaker Dome Gift Box


Welcome to my November Blog! 

This month is all about Comfort & Joy: Recipes

This month I have decided to stay with the gift box theme and turn it into a fun, unique and special accessory to house those special gifts for your loved ones this festive season!

This was super fun and easy to create. I used Eileen's Gift Box Die 664345

Follow my recipe below to how I made it!

Ingredient 1: I assembled the box and coated it in this gorgeous blue and white reindeer paper! The top was iced in textured light blue card stock.


Ingredient 2: The top of the box is going to be decorated with a shaker dome! 
The ingredients for the shaker dome are as follows;

- 1 x Pringle lid
- 1 x Half of a fillable, clear bauble
- Artificial Snow
- A selection of small beads to sprinkle in the dome!
- Miniature tree, figures etc to decorate.



The white card stock is to be glued onto the base of the Pringle lid, like so....


Ingredient 3: I attached the tree, reindeer and rock piece with hot glue. I took a sprinkling of beads and added them into the base of the snow globe.


More snow and beads were then added to create the right consistency...


I hot glued the dome down over the lid to connect it. This fitted perfect! I finished off the edges with some festive ribbon to seal the design!

Ingredient 4: I hot glued the dome to the lid of the gift box and then added the scalloped edges all around the lid of the box. I used a festive sentiment and glued this into place! 

Ingredient 5: I used the Sizzix Effectz Liquid Gloss to create droplets around the shaker dome, to give it that finishing touch!



I hope you like this design as much as I enjoyed making it. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a message and I will be more than happy to help you!


Until next month, happy crafting!

Lots of love, Sarah Lizzie 
xoxoxo












Comments

  1. Absolutely stunning- especially the color 🩵😀- Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah Lizzie l love this box, can you tell me what size bauble you used I got some from hobby craft but they are too big and won’t fit the Pringle lid🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts