Halloween Special

 


Halloween Special!

I decided to create a small Halloween project, as I was gifted some of these gorgeous Halloween napkins and this beautiful, handmade charm! I thought as they are both the same colour scheme, I would combine the two into an extra project for this month. 

I have created this project using Eileen Hull's Passport Book die. 

I started off by embossing the card stock I used under the napkin, just to give the design a bit more of a textured look before applying the napkin. I adhered the napkin using mod podge. The napkin was 3 ply, so I carefully separated the layers, leaving just the patterned layer to add to the book cover. Finally, I used a coat of mod podge on top of the napkin to seal it. 

I die cut a piece of leather for the spine of my book. I wasn't too keen on the cream colour, so I decided to use some Sizzix Luster Wax over it, which has turned out better than I expected!



My design was then finished with a handmade charm and a twine bow! Hope you like it, as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Bye for now and Happy Halloween!

🎃🎃🎃

Sarah Lizzie 

xoxoxox

Comments

  1. That turned out great! Love the napkins & your spine made it pop! 👏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts