A pocket full of flowers

 

'A pocket full of flowers' Greetings Card.

This gorgeous greetings card was created with the following dies by Eileen Hull;
-666474 Envelope, folder & flowers

I absolutely love these flower dies, with the mixture of small and large flowers I had to turn this project into a flower meadow scene! I wanted to combine all the dies onto the greetings card, so I used the envelope and had the small flowers overflowing out of it, to create a focal point on the card! 

The larger flowers were used as a background. I thought the top, right-hand corner looked a bit bare, so I decided to emboss some butterflies to give the card another bit of interest to it. 

I completed the design with a Happy Birthday sentiment. I just love how the envelope and flowers make the card pop!




Here are some of the other projects I have completed from the Chapter 3 collection...

This Christmas case was made using the 666476 Slotted Box

This New Home greetings card was created using the 666279 Keys Embossing Folder



Don't forget to check out all the designers other projects over at www.eileenhull.com

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Sarah Lizzie ❤️

www.shiningbrightartscraftsillustration.co.uk
www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ShiningBrightArts



Comments

Popular Posts