Letters for Santa

                                         

                            Letters for Santa Storage Box


Hello! 
Welcome back to my extra blog for August! 
This blog is part of the scrapbook.com exclusives!
I made this letter holder using Eileen Hull's Card Caddy 665981


I assembled the caddy using mat board, I then used some red Sizzix textured card, adhered this to the box and added some plain black card around the centre of the caddy for Santa's belt.


I had a spare pack of mini blackboards, so I added one of the fronts to the caddy, really cool as it looks like the buckle of Santa's belt!


I wanted to add some wording to the blackboard, I cut out some vinyl writing on my machine. Then placed onto the mini blackboard. These blackboards are so versatile! I love them!


Now for the arms, hands & feet!

These were quite a challenge too as I made these free hand! I rolled tubes of red/white card, cut a mitten out and placed and glued it inside the sleeve, then hot glued each arm into place! 

If you would like me to do a video of how I made them, let me know. I bent the arm at the elbow and folded round to make it appear that Santa was holding the 'Letters for Santa' sign.

I cut to the feet in mat board, covered them with black card and attached to the base of the caddy.
I hope I have given you some Christmas crafting inspiration. Don't forget to check out the other blogs which you can access via Eileen's website www.eileenhull.com

Thank you and see you all very soon!

Sarah Lizzie ❤️

www.shiningbrightartscraftsillustration.co.uk
www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ShiningBrightArts









Comments

  1. Such a clever project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda R Towsley28 July 2023 at 14:24

    Sarah this is so cute! What a great idea for a family with younger children!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts