Celebration Gift Bag

 


Hello!

Welcome to the Chapter 3 Release!
 
I thought I would do something different this time with the journal die, I turned it into a gift bag! How cool does it look all decorated up! A gift bag that can be used for many occasions including Anniversaries, birthdays, weddings and many more! 
Sturdy, strong and elegant!

I have done a step-by-step tutorial showing you how I assembled it.

Step 1: I cut out the front and back covers…


Step 2: I then covered both of the covers with some gorgeous papers!


Step 3: I then made the sides of the gift bag using some of the coloured card stock. These were a bit of a challenge to figure out if they would work (luckily they do, yey!)…


Step 4: I then used hot glue to assemble the gift bag!






Step 5: Next step is to add handles. I punched some holes into each side of the bag and threaded some cord though…






Step 6: I created this gorgeous centrepiece for the front of my gift bag, something a little different and special too! Keeping the theme floral, i added some flowers, leaves and of course butterflies!


Step 7: I then glued this on to the front of the gift bag, my project is now complete and ready to add in that special gift!


Chapter 3 Collection.
The Bigz Plus Slotted Treat Box measures 6 1/2” x 5” x 3 1/2” and can hold so many things- a set of cards, journals, doll clothes, ephemera storage or you can even use it as a gift box! This is a Scoreboards die which is specially designed to cut and score thick material like matboard, chipboard, leather, felt, fabric and metal. *A 9” wide machine is required to cut this die.

The Field Notes and Specimen Card die is a Bigz XL die that holds 5” x 7” pages or photos- a new orientation! The Specimen Card may be used to hold photos, as a journaling card or a shaker. Holes are pre-cut into the book spine which is adjustable from 1/2” to 1 1/2 in width. *XL Cutting Pads will be needed to cut the book cover.

The Envelope, Folder & Flowers Thinlits dies is made up of nine dies- an adorable mini envelope, file folder, set of small, medium and large hearts, and a large and small flower and leaf set. This die set will be perfect to create ephemera using your scraps!

The Keys 3D Embossing Folder is special to me. The keys all came from my Dad’s house. The names on the keys had to be removed because of possible copyright issues, but I love the idea of stamping or writing words on them. The detail on this is beautiful and I can’t wait to add Luster Wax to make the design pop!

If you want to add the info about the Release Parrty/giveaway, here you go:
Join us for our Chapter 3 Release Party on Tuesday, July 11 at 12:00 pm ET! It will be streamed on Eileen Hull Designs on Facebook and Eileen’s YouTube channel. 
Meet the team and see their fantastic makes using these dies and make sure to follow our blog hop. We have prizes! Just comment in the Release Party chat and let us know which is your new favourite die or folder and what you would make with it and be eligible to win something from this collection!


If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch. 
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the teams projects over at www.eileenhull.com

Take care and speak to you all again very soon!

Sarah Lizzie ❤️

www.shiningbrightartscraftsillustration.co.uk
www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ShiningBrightArts

















Comments

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts