Love, Laugh, Dream


Hello all and welcome to my June blog!
I hope you are all keeping well and busy crafting!
This months themes is Journals, including journal inserts, pages etc including using stamps and inks. So this month I have created this gorgeous page insert for the skinny mini journal! I have used a background paper from the 49 and Market Collection. This pack contains lots of fabulous floral & butterfly designs.

Below, I have created a step-by-step tutorial;

Step 1: I cut a piece of mat board to start with, then I adhered this on to a piece of black card and cut round, leaving a border. I then die cut this gorgeous background paper using the above collection! How gorgeous is this background - I just love it!


Step 2: I chose some beautiful rose stamps that I have in my stash! And of course, no project is complete without a few butterflies!


Step 3: I started colouring the flowers in with my ink markers! The page is really starting to come to life, with the vibrant colours!


Step 4: Once all was coloured in, I arranged the tickets and sentiment to the page and glued into position. I added some pen detail using both black and white pens to to add more texture to the whole design.



Step 5: To complete my design, I added Sizzix Effectz Liquid Gloss to the rose petals and to the background! If you zoom in closely to the image below, you will see the water droplets!


My design is now complete! A fun, yet simple effect that can be created for any journal page!

Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Don't forget to check out the rest of the teams blogs, which can be found at 
www.eileenhull.com

See you all very soon!

Lots of love
Sarah Lizzie ❤️

www.shiningbrightartscraftsillustration.co.uk
www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ShiningBrightArts












 

Comments

Popular Posts