December Round Up

 


Hello all!
How are you? It’s that time of the year again, how does the time go so fast?!
Today, I am sharing with you my 3 favourite projects from the year. I must admit, it was hard to choose 3, I have loads of favourite projects that I have created this year with Eileen’s AMAZING dies!

No. 1…


Wow, what can I say! I absolutely love the Sunflower die that Eileen created! Sunflowers bring so much joy and colour into our lives! They are so bright and vibrant! I combined this with the geometric box die to create this stunning vase to arrange the Sunflowers in! 

No.2…


This card was so enjoyable to create! This thinlet die is another one of my favourites! It’s so elegant and versatile. I love to layer my greetings card up when I make them to give them depth!

No.3…


With the Christmas prep well under way! What better way than to create some luxury gift tags to add to presents this festive season! These were created with Eileen’s tags from the ‘Waterfall and Tags’ die set. I embossed the tag and then added the gorgeous wreath from the die set Eileen launched last year. These dies work so well together!

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Don’t forget to check out the rest of the designers blogs, which can be found at www.eileenhull.com

Wishing you all a wonderful and peaceful Christmas!

Sarah Lizzie 
❤️







Comments

Popular Posts