Special Christmas Gift Tags


Hello!
How are you all? Christmas is nearly here, yey! This year for Comfort & Joy, I have created some large gift tags using Eileen Hull’s Waterfall and Tags Thinlet die set 665154 and I designed them using Eileen Hull’s Wreath and Snowflake Thinlet die set 665326.

I have always loved to create my own gift tags since I was a child. I have fond memories of making tags using old Christmas cards and adding extra detail to them to make them extra special. You can’t beat personalising the tags to suit the person and their gift! It just makes Christmas that bit extra special. 

I love working with traditional Christmas colours, greens, reds and white. 



I used the largest gift tag die to create these festive tags, the wreath fits perfectly! I embossed each tag before I added the design. I used a gorgeous falling snow embossing folder. I cut out 2 x wreaths for each tag to layer it up. I added 3 lots of berries to each tag. A sentiment was added to complete the design. 

Due to embossing the tag, I cut out an additional plain tag to adhere to the reverse of the tag so it makes it easier to write on. How gorgeous are this set of handmade tags. Perfect for adding to those special presents this Christmas! 





Thank you for stopping by my blog! 
We hope that you are enjoying the Comfort & Joy event!

Lots of Love
Sarah Lizzie ❤️





 

Comments

  1. These are lovely, will try some I think.😊 (Sheila)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts