Sending Crafty Hugs

 


Hello all! Here we now are in September! This year has flown and I bet you are all busy creating for Christmas! We have been mega busy in our studio building up our online shops and of course getting ready for Christmas fairs etc.

So this months theme is Cards. I have created this gorgeous card using Eileen’s Skinny Mini Element die for the base, then I have built the layers up to create this stunning card!


I have created a step-by-step tutorial on how I created it. Hope it inspires you to create something similar. 

Here goes…

Step 1: Taking a 5 x 7 inch greetings card, I cut a textured piece of white card stock slightly shorter than the greetings card and then glued that on to the background.


Step 2: I cut out the die on to a pink background, then glued that onto the white card.



Step 3: I added a strip of ribbon down the left-hand side of the card…


Step 4: I stamped out the sentiment onto textured white cardstock…



Step 5: I glued the sentiment onto the background of the greetings card…


Step 6: I created a raised rectangle background to add flowers and leaves too…


Step 7: I added leaves to start with ready to build up the layers…



Step 8: I added 3D flowers…


Step 9: To complete my design, I added gems and a gorgeous pink bow!




Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog! I hope I have given you some inspiration to make some cards using this fabulous die!

Don’t forget to check on the rest of the teams blogs and leave them some love too!
www.eileenhull.com


Thank you and see you all very soon!

Sarah Lizzie ❤️



























Comments

Popular Posts