Chapter 3 Goodies

 


Hellooooooo! 
Welcome back to my blog!
How exciting are the Chapter 3 goodies! I have really enjoyed creating with these amazing dies and the leather embossing folder - which is so cool! I have combined one of the projects with both the skinny book box and the embossing folder. So let’s get started!

Here is the gorgeous box that I have used to stand cards in. 5 x 7 inch cards fit perfectly in it! It’s such a cool invention by Eileen Hull!I wanted to create something bright and of course floral, so here it is!


A close up of the flower, with the gorgeous sparkly gems in the centres of each 3D flower.


Label ‘Cards’ added to the bottom right-hand corner to complete the design.
I love the patterned thinlet die, it’s so delicate and pretty. I had to use it on a greetings card, it really sets the flowers off and adds texture and interest into the card! Don’t you think this die is stunning?!

3D flowers with flower centres to give the card depth and interest. I love making these 3D flowers, they are so versatile and can be used on most DIY craft projects!
And last but not least, the Skinny Book Box die is perfect for storing those special quotes, memories and much much more! I wanted to give this book box and older feel to it, so I used this gorgeous floral cardstock! I embossed the strip of paper down the centre of the front cover. I think that it actually looks like real leather, this embossing folder is great! I then finished it with adding a motivational quote.

Side view of the Skinny Book Box
Close up of the motivational quote


Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope that I have given you some inspiration to create similar projects. 

Don’t forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs via Eileen’s website 
www.eileenhull.com

Thank you and speak to you all again very soon! Happy crafting!

❤️ Sarah Lizzie ❤️











Comments

  1. Charlotta Johansson3 August 2022 at 03:37

    They are beautiful Sarah! 😍 Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Lizzie these are so gorgeous! I love the way you've added the flower and some bling to make them extra girly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you decorated the box and the card! The die you used on the card front is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts