Travel Journal

 


Hi all! 
Hope you are all doing well and crafting away! I thought for July’s project I would create something using a die which I haven’t used for ages! - the passport book! It maybe a small book but it can certain be compacted full of all sorts of memories and treasures from your holidays!

Below, is a step-by-step process on how I made it;

Step 1: I die cut the base for the book


Step 2: I covered the front and back cover with maps, then inside each cover I used blue textured paper…



Step 3: I added blue texture paper to the spine of the book…


Step 4: I assembled the book with hot glue…



Step 5: I added some strips of paper to the front cover of the book as I wanted to add some wording to the front but at the same time I wanted the wording to stand out and not blend in with the map!



Step 6: I added wording and a plane to the front cover…


Step 7: A strip of blue was added to the middle of the spine…


Step 8: Inside the front cover, I added 3 little pouches where you can store notes from your holiday, photos etc…




Step 9: I started designing the 1st book for inside the notebook…


Step 10: Extra detail was added…



My little travel book is now complete and blank pages were added to the book so that you can write down all those special, priceless memories ❤️ …




Thank you for stopping by my blog, don’t forget to check out the rest of the teams blogs over at
www.eileenhull.com

Thank you and see you all very soon! 

Sarah Lizzie 























Comments

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts