Mini Happiness Book

 


Good day all and Happy June!
Hope you are all keeping well and are busy crafting away!
So, this month the theme is ‘Left Over Love’ (using scraps, up-cycle, recycle. And reuse etc) for the Eileen Hull Design Teams.
This month I have created this sweet little mini book using Eileen Hull’s Mini Book Die (664423). I have used left over background paper which I created a while ago. It already had some hand drawn illustrations on but I added more to give it that texture feel. Scrap ribbon was added to the spine of the book and then plain pages were added inside the book - perfect for jotting down all those happy memories and happy times over the Summer! ☀️🕶⛱☀️❤️

Below are step-by-step photographs, from start to finish…


I have a huge box of scraps…



Extra pen detail was added to the front and reverse of the book…



Ribbon was added to the spine to add some sparkle!



I decided to add more pen details to the reverse of the book using both white gel pen and a black marker pen…


White pen detail was then added to the front cover and pages were added inside the mini book…


All complete!



Thank you for passing by my blog. Don’t forget to check out the rest of the teams blogs by visiting 
www.eileenhull.com

Thank you ❤️





















Comments

  1. I love this super cute little book Sarah Lizzie! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above was from me- it came out as anonymous for some reason

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts