Make plans and work towards your goals ❤️

 


Hello! 
Welcome back to my blog! Today I will be showing you how I made this sweet card using Eileen Hull’s new stamps. I wanted to create something motivational and inspiring!

So let’s begin….

Step 1: I chose a 6 x 6 inch greetings card


Step 2: I then gave it a base of red textured card stock, which I then glued into place…



Step 3: I created a background using distress ink…


Step 4: this was then added to the greetings card, along with some wide, red and white gingham ribbon.


Step 5: I cut out Eileen’s Mandala, I just love this design and use it on a lot of my projects!


Step 6: The Mandala was then added to the card…


Step 7: I added a little banner to the front of the card, this is actually from Eileen’s Full Size Journal die. Eileen’s dies are all so versatile, that’s what I love about them!


Step 8: I finally added the words from the new stamp collection and a bow to complete my design.



Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope this has given you some inspiration! Don’t forget to check out the rest of the teams blogs, which can be found via www.eileenhull.com

Thank you ❤️

















 

Comments

  1. Awesome card Sarah Lizzie! Love how you used the piece from the Full Size Journal on the front to add dimension and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts