Top 3 projects from 2021

 


Top 3 projects from 2021!

Hope you are all keeping safe and well. How fast has this year flown by? Can’t believe Christmas is nearly here again! I am sure each year goes by faster each time. Have you all been busy crafting this year? I certainly have. Today I am sharing with you my 3 favourite projects that I have created this year.

In 1st place…


This stunning ‘Daughter’ greetings card was created using Eileen’s Mandala doily. This is my all time fav doily die, the pattern is just simply gorgeous! I also used the negative cut out from the mandala over a pink background and then layered the rest of the elements on top to create this stunning card for a Special Daughter .

In 2nd place…


Wow! I absolutely love creating things that are ‘different’ with Eileen’s dies. This festive Candy Shop was created using Eileen’s Gift Box die, with a couple of added components it can easily be turned into a building. Fancy creating something like this? If yes, then be sure to watch this step-by-step video for inspiration. The full tutorial can be found over on my YouTube Channel; 


In 3rd place…


Perfect for a movie night in with the kids! This project was super fun to make and really easy too! To create this movie night in project I used the following dies;
- Display stand #664346
- Post Box #664798

The stamps used for this project were;
- Maker Forte Stamp Set - Button Cards & more

The full tutorial can be found over on my YouTube Channel;



Thank you for stopping by my blog, don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Team’s blogs which can be found over at www.eileenhull.com


Wishing you all a FABULOUS Christmas and all the best for 2022! 





Comments

Popular Posts