Letters for Santa


 Letters for Santa!
Who else is in the Festive spirit?!
I have been making a lot of Christmas crafts ready for craft fairs towards the end of the year. I have created this project using Eileen Hull’s display stand die and the post box die. I wanted to create something to incorporate fun! I have done a step-by-step of the making process….

Step 1: I cut the base for each product using matboard…


Step 2: I cut and covered the post box ready to add decorations to it…



Step 3: I decorated the display stand with a snowy sky background…


Step 4; I then broke up a cotton ball and used it as snow…


Step 5: I attached the postbox to the display stand with hot glue to secure it into place and used a North Pole Delivery stamp on the flap of the postbox and added snow to the roof of the letter box…



Step 6: I then started adding the decorations to the display stand. I added a couple of Christmas trees, and Santa on a sleigh with reindeers…


Step 7: I then added the finishing touches - beads to the Christmas trees, a bow, sparkling snowflakes and a cute little snowman ⛄️ 


Thank you for passing by my blog. 
Check out the full teams blogs via www.eileenhull.com

See you all again very soon!




















Comments

Popular Posts