Pocket Nature Journal

 



Hi all! Hope you have all had a great Summer, I can’t believe that it is now officially Autumn, this year has just flown by hasn’t it?! It’s all go here in the studio busily preparing Christmas crafts for events. To be honest, Christmas has to be the favourite time of year!

Welcome to my September project - A Pocket Nature Journal. To create this project, I have used Eileen Hull’s Gift Card die. Below is a tutorial with how I created it;


Step 1: I cut out the folder using thick card and I also cut out the same shape but using patterned nature inspired paper.


Step 2: I glued the paper to the card


Step 3: I created the pages and patterned pages using the label from the gift card die. Just love that this die has so many uses!


Step 4: I added wording and embellishments on to the front cover of the journal and then I hole punched the edges and attached silk thread to bind it together! I just love how this butterfly looks real and is about ready to fly off the page!


Step 5: To complete my design, I attached the folder together using hot glue, I cut out some leaves using one of Eileen’s dies and then finished off with a bow made from twine to complete the natural look to this project!




Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. Please feel free to visit the rest of the teams blogs and leave them a comment. The blogs can be found at www.eileenhull.com

See you all soon ❤️ Stay safe!









Comments

  1. such a cute little journal Sarah Lizzie! I really like how it tucks into the box.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts