‘A trip to the beach’

 


Welcome back! 
Today, I will be showing you how I used Eileen’s Truck die to create this Summer themed Greetings Card. 
So let’s begin…

Step 1: The truck was cut out and I added the first section of background paper…


Step 2: I added a couple more layers of background paper to the greetings card, I chose summery colours to show off my design…


Step 3: I chose purple for the truck (purple happens to be my favourite colour hehe) I used black pen to draw on the tyres…


Step 4: I glued the wheel arches on and added purple cardstock to the centre of the tyres…


Step 5: I then used a seaside sentiment on the card, stamped and cut out some summery/beach items. The truck was then mounted on the card using foam tape to raise it off the card so it gives me a gap to insert the beach items to the back of the truck…


Step 6: using felt tip pens, I coloured in the summer/beach items and attached them to the card at the rear of the truck…


Step 7: I added the letters to spell the word ‘BEACH’ to the cab of the truck…


Step 8: I added a side to the rear of the truck using one of the elements from Eileen Hull’s Gift Box die. It just finishes the truck off nicely. My design is now complete…



Thank you for passing by my blog. Hope you are all having a great Summer. Take care and stay safe and see you all very soon!




















Comments

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts