‘Summer Wander’

 


Welcome back! Hope you are all keeping safe and well. What gorgeous weather we have been having recently, we have been making the most of it here! Have you got any plans for this Summer? I have designed this adorable little box using Eileen Hull’s Gift Box die with scalloped edges. I love this box die, such versatile creation. 

I thought I would design this based on the seaside, when I was a child we always used to have our holidays at the coast and used to love being by the sea, building sand castles and listening to the waves crashing up on the shore. 

I used watercolour paper on the sides of the box, used stamps to create my scene and then painted using pearlescent watercolour paints. Click on the link below for the full tutorial;


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Don’t forget to stop by the other Design Team’s blogs and leave them a comment. See you all again very soon!

Comments

Popular Posts