Make today happen!


Hi all and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well. Today I will be sharing with you my latest creation using Eileen's Chapter 2 dies. I thoroughly enjoyed making this, especially the Waterfall! This die is my all time favourite 😍

So let's begin...
Step 1: I cut the folio out using matboard...


Step 2: I wanted to create 2 books out of these cuts, so as you can see below I have cut them shorter...


Step 3: I then added background paper to the inside & outside of the covers of my main book...


Step 4: I then took the front cover and used a flower/leaf stencil and an antique distress ink to add detail to the cover...


Step 5: I added the Waterfall sections...


Step 6: I then added a background paper to each of the Waterfall sections...


Step 7: last but not least, now was the time to fill my book up!










The Inside Book

To join my inside book together, I used hot glue. I added quite a few pages (attaching them to the book using twine), added embellishments and inspirational quotes...








Comments

  1. Wow! This is beautiful Sarah Lizzie! Every element is a gorgeous surprise <3 Amazing journal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely soft colors and pretty stenciling on your covers - your pages are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts