3D Butterfly Greetings Card

 


HI all and welcome back to my blog. I hope that your January is going well. Today I am sharing with you this 3D butterfly card which I have created using one of Eileen Hull’s dies, her new, mandala die. The mandala die its such a beautiful, delicate design and is perfect to adding to those handmade greetings cards.

I will be showing you step-by-step how I created this greetings card, which can be used for most occasions. So, let’s begin....

Step 1: I chose a 6x6 inch card with matching envelope


Step 2: I decided on my background and chose this silver/clear paper


Step 3: I love lace ribbon, so I just had to add some on to my design


Step 4: I added the silver mandala doily on to the card


Step 5: I die cut a couple of butterflies and added them to the card. I glued all of the first one down and then just glued the body of the second butterfly to the card and bent the wings so it was 3D.


Step 6: The next and final step was to add some gems to the body of the top butterfly. My design is now complete.




Thank you for joining me today, I hope that you feel inspired to create a card similar to this. If you have any questions then feel free to drop me a message. Thank you.













Comments

Popular Posts