Three favourite projects of 2020

 




Hi all, well what a year it has been for us all! But there is light at the end of the tunnel with the new vaccine becoming available. I hope you are all keeping safe and well. All we can do is try and keep ourselves occupied during these challenging times. Crafting certainly keeps me busy and helps time pass by quickly, sometimes I feel there isn’t enough hours in the day! 

Here are my 3 favourite projects I have created in 2020 using Eileen Hull’s dies. 

Project 1;


I created these cute frozen-themed mittens using Eileen’s Mitten die. I used matboard to form the base, then I added snowflake background paper which I then edged with lace. I had some cute, shiny stars that I wanted to use and this was an ideal opportunity. I added a sentiment to the bottom of the mitten and then finished with a bow and matching ribbon to hang on the tree. I am so pleased with how this project turned out.

Project 2;


This sweet little accordion book was created using Eileen Hull’s Mini a book die. The main part of the book was created using matboard and the pages were made using thick card. I wanted the covers and inserts to be colour coordinated, so I chose orange/yellow themed and added a touch of green. I am one for positivity and feel good quotes, so that is exactly what I filled this Mini book with. Perfect gift idea to give to your friends during these uncertain times.

Project 3;


Finally, here is my last favourite project, which I created using Eileen Hull’s Gift Card die. This year our Christmas tree is red and gold themed, so after originally creating this project (pictured above) I decided to hole punch the top of the gift card and the gift card holder and hang them on the tree, there are just too pretty not to! 
There are so many possibilities with this die. I had an idea of putting candy canes into the gift card holder while it’s on the tree. They fit perfectly! 

Thank you all for stopping by my blog, hope you have enjoyed seeing my top 3 projects from this year. Wishing you all a fabulous Christmas and all the best for 2021! 




 


Comments

  1. Rudolph is my favorite! =) Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely projects from those you have made this past year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts