Frosty Mittens

 


Hello!!! Hope you are all well and staying safe. I have created loads of red and gold themed Christmas products lately, so I thought I would venture down the blue theme today! I am going to guide you through this step-by-step tutorial on how I created these cute mittens. The die I am using is Eileen Hull’s Mitten Die.

Step 1: I die cut the mittens and part die cut the blue and white snowflake background paper...






Step 2: I then chose some cream lace, which I then glued to cover the edge of the background paper...



Step 3: Once this was complete, I then chose a sentiment which I stamped on the lower part of the mitten. At this point, I also hole punched both of the mittens ready to hang them...


Step 4: I chose two large wooden shimmery snowflakes, which I then mounted onto the background paper...


Step 5: I made two bows from blue spotted ribbon, to match in with my theme giving it a chilly feel...


Step 6: Last but not least, I glued these to the mitten and then finished off with matching ribbon to hang onto the tree.

My design is now complete...



Thank you for reading my blog. If you are interested in Eileen’s craft dies, they can be found in her Etsy store 
www.Etsy.com/shop/EileenHull

See you all very soon ❤️















Comments

Popular Posts