Festive Tea Collection

 




Hello and welcome back to this special blog release of Eileen Hull's Tea Cup & Spoon die 664797 and Post Box 664798

I decided to go for a Christmas theme and incorporate both dies into one project. I will be doing a step-by-step tutorial, so let's get started... 

Step 1: I decided to create a base for my tea cup to sit on, I die cut some papers out and mounted on top of the circle piece of matboard...


Step 2: I used distress inks to edge the plate...


Step 3: I decided on a background paper and glued onto the post box (my tea bag box) die...


Step 4: I chose a few Christmas stamps, stamped some out onto watercolour paper and then coloured using pearlescent watercolour paints...


Step 5: I used hot glue to glue the box together and I glued the bow to the wreath and then added the wreath to the box. I also added velcro to secure the flap...


Step 6: I cut strips of red paper to add a couple of bands of colour to the box. I stamped and coloured some holly, then added berries to the centre to complete the embellishments...


Step 7: I added a 'Herbal tea' label to the base of the box and started decorating the tea bag tags, all with the same design...



Step 8: Now is the time to assemble the rest of my design...


Step 9: Now time to design the tea cup. Firstly, I started by painting the handles red and then chose a sentiment...


Step 10: I coloured some holly leaves, added a poinsettia and a tea tag. Then glued the whole design together...


Step 11: Now for the spoons!!!I decided I wanted them silver, so I used the silver embossing powder...


Step 12: My designs are now complete...



I hope you have enjoyed this blog with the release of Eileen Hull's new dies. The codes for the dies are in the first paragraph if you wish to order them. 

Once again, thank you for reading and I hope I have inspired you to create Christmas crafts the whole family will love ❤🌲🎅🎁

Take care and stay safe.



 









 


















Comments

  1. Can't wait to start some Christmas gifts with one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like those little holly embellishments on the mail box. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the matching box and cup! The darling papers and embellishments are PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun set using both of the dies - love the dish you created to set the cup on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your project. I was happy for the rerelease of a scoreboards teacup .But at first a bit disappointed that it was smaller and no saucer included.But I love that now there is a spoon added.And it looks to pretty when it`s embossed.Not hard to do a saucer yourself- thanks for your beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Christmas 🥰 Love this 😍 Anita Holte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh niiiiice, makes me excited about Christmas and the detail on the spoon was very clever.

    Tammra

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just confirmed for me that I need both of these! LOL! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. just in time for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need these dies for my Christmas gift making❣️❣️❣️ Wonderful inspiration, thank you 🙏🏻 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great designs for gifts - love both dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your projects are so festive - I love the bright, cheery colors!

    Noreen
    Crafty Journal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty, love the theme

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very festive- it would make a great gift

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very inspiring work! I want to start playing with these dies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need these dies. They have so many ways to be used for Christmas and so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love love this holiday idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! Love the colours you've used (they fit with my colour scheme). Makes a lovely gift.
    Sharon Betts xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both are so beautiful!! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute coordinating set. Nice gift idea! The colors are so cheerful too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving this beautiful gift set and thanks for the tutorial Tutorial x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that you created a bespoke saucer for your beautiful festive teacup Sarah Lizzie and they look so special together. And your box is the perfect place to store the teabags - both such beautiful makes xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Christmas and these are so perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are so pretty! Love the way you decorated the teacup and the post box! Lovely gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty! And I love that you used them together- makes such a nice gift when you package them together <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are so pretty. I like the traditional look.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful Christmassy make. LOVE the stamping and papers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts