Christmas Card Inspiration!

Are you stuck for Christmas Card ideas? Here's a bit of inspiration to get you started....

The above cards I have used a mixture of heat embossing and embossing folders. I used watercolour paper so I could add colour and make the card come alive!! Then added the sentiments on top of the design. 

On the image below, I have used a reindeer embellishment and a mixture of lace and background paper. Then the other card I used stamps and coloured in the images with colour pencils. A simple but effective look ❤

The embellishments i have used above are mostly die cut. I have a cracker die which I absolutely love, which I used to create the card on the right! Just play around with different background papers and embellishments until you find a design you love!

I hope I have given you some inspiration to get you started with this year's Christmas cards. Until next time, take care and most importantly stay safe. 

Thanks for visiting my blog! 

Comments

Popular Posts