Snow Globe Mitten



Hi All! Welcome back to my blog! Lots of Christmas inspiration going on just lately in my studio. Here is another design I have done using Eileen Hull's Mitten die. I wanted to incorporate my new snow globe die, so what better way than to link them both together! Let's get started...

So, I started by cutting out the mittens...


I then decided on the background. I wanted to use something plain, so I decided to go with the fabric adhesive to give the background a slight bit of texture...


I decided on the colour theme for the snow globe and then cut out using a thinlet die...


I then started to assemble them on to the mittens...



Once this step was complete, I then chose some lace ribbon for the cuff of the mittens and glued into place. I also added 'Merry Christmas' outline stickers and gold stars to match my colour theme. I wanted to add a few buttons too, so I placed them in the thumb section to tie the whole design together...




I then made some bows using gold ribbon...


These were then glued into place, I hole punched the tops of each mitten ready to hang. I added ribbon as a hanger...


And now my design was complete...



Thank you for taking the time in reading my blog! I hope it has filled you with Christmas inspiration! See you again very soon. Until then, stay safe!








Comments

Popular Posts