Today's moments are tomorrow's memories

Hello and welcome to my very first post!


I love nothing more than to experiment with mixed media and love to watch the layers build up! I'm always into creating Art/Craft work with positive and inspirational quotes on. I love to design my own papers as much as I can, not just because I love it but because I want to create a unique finish. 

So, how did I create the background?
I decided to go for these bright colours and wanted to experiment to see what the finish outcome would be like. I created a basic foundation and then used my brick stencil to create these bricks in the bottom left corner. I used an old lid and dipped in white paint to create the large circle. The smaller circles I drew on with pen and then used white chalk pen to add finer details all across the project. 

Wow, is that a real key?
No, but doesnt it look amazing! This effect was created using gold embossing powder! I applied 3 coats so I had a good, even coverage and then finished off with a ribbon box as an embellishment!

Thank you for taking a look at my blog, lots more exciting projects to follow!

Comments

Popular Posts