'Discover' - Mixed Media


Hi again!

So, here is a recent mixed media canvas I have done. Mixed media is an art form where you can use a lot of different mediums and materials. I started on this canvas by choosing my colour theme. I decided to use some newspaper for the base, then i used texture paste and my brick stencil to add texture to the background. I added the different colour acrylic paint and left to dry.

I then used the magnifying glass stamper to give texture across the canvas. I then added another layer of texture paste with the flower/leaf stencil and left it bare - didn't paint it. I painted some of the artificial flowers with the colours I used in the background. 

To finish, I added the lace, flowers, gems and wooden embellishments to complete this project ❤

Comments

Popular Posts