Accordian mini book



Inspirational Accordian Mini Book

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog!

I just love creating mixed media mini books, as you can probably tell Haha. Below are the step-by-steps I took to complete this mini project.

I die cut the cover from matboard and I cut 4 page inserts from white cardstock, which I then glued together to create the accordian pages. I then used metallic watercolour paint to create the base for the cover.

Once dry, I then added a few bits of newspaper and I added distress ink to the edges.

I wanted to create a few layers so I used some flower/leaf stamps and black & white pen details to create a more interesting cover. I then attached a green flower and a wooden butterfly. I edged the fromt cover of the mini book with a small strip of ribbon.

I wanted to do positive quotes inside all matching and colour coordinated! I used my favourite 'spiced marmalade' distress ink - I think this is my most used ink pad!! I then used the positive inspiration quotes that I have. 

I decided to add an extra flower shape to the on top of the plain sparkly flower, just to give it more of a feature and to make it stand out and give it the wow factor!
So, here are some pictures of the finished mini book...




Thank you for reading! 



Comments

Popular Posts