Jess's Treat Station




 Welcome back!

A new puppy, can only mean one thing! A new craft project to store her training treats!

So I became a new momma to this gorgeous girl, Jess! Who is a mini dachshund and FULL of energy and mischief! But we love her!


I thought I would dedicate a craft project to her! She's going to have so much training to do, so I thought I had best make her a treat station! This was a simple and fun project to do! I have done a step-by-step tutorial. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a message 🩷

Step 1: I cut out and constructed the drawers using mat board and hot glue!


Step 2: As I am going to add a roof to this project, I have cut out a couple of tags to glue the roof too. I wanted my project to appear like a dog kennel shape....


Step 3: The roof was measured and cut to fit perfectly upon the box!


Step 4: Before the roof was glued on, I added patterned paper and a ridge to the roof....



Step 5: I added some cute dog bowl paper to both sides of the box - still keeping on with the orange theme!


Step 6: I kept on with the dog-theme and created this cute bone-shaped chimney!


Step 7: I made some legs covered in the same paper that I used for the roof! The base for the legs was made from a roll that my thermal stickers were on. I just carefully cut it in half to create these legs.


Step 8: As Jess is a Dachshund, I had to use my dog die that I have in my stash!


Step 9: I added trim to the whole of the treat station, a bone and bow to complete the design!




Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Sarah Lizzie 🩷


























Comments

Popular Posts