Summer Money Box


Hello πŸ‘‹ 
Welcome back to my August blog! I hope you are all having an amazing Summer so far!

This month we are on the themed of projects, using the treasure box die. So this month I thought I would create this fun money box! This would be a cool project to do over the summer with the children/grandchildren (it may even encourage them to do some jobs to earn some pocket money to add to their newly made box!

So to start off with, I cut out the matboard and stamped the sides up using my favourite seaside-themed stamps!


I used shimmery watercolour for the background...


And then I used a mixture of felt tip pens and shimmery watercolour for adding bold colours to the lollies etc...

I added a slit to the roof of the box using a craft knife...



To finish my design, I added a few shells dotted around the box and finished it with this gorgeous pom pom ribbon! 






Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog! I hope you have enjoyed this fun project!

If you decide to create a money box using the treasure box die, feel free to tag me in the post in Eileen Hull Fan Club.

Enjoy your summer break!

Sarah Lizzie 
❤️




 

Comments

Popular Posts