Spring Wreath

 


Welcome back! Spring has finally sprung, the gardens and flowers are starting to grow and here we are again with another project! Wow April, need I say it, this year is starting to fly by already!

Today I am sharing with you this gorgeous Spring wreath made using the following dies;

- Embroidery Hoop 660766
- Flower layers with hearts 658053

Materials used;
-Matboard
-Various colours of felt
-Ribbon
-Paper leaves
-Hot glue gun

I used the frame for the base of my wreath. I cut out x 2 using matboard and glued together to make it a strong base for the flowers. I used this same flower technique back in February for the sewing project. If you didn't see my blog back then, I will reshare below, the steps I took to create these 3D flowers;

1. So, I used the middle size flower and cut as pictured below;


2. I then rolled the flower and used hot glue to secure and to form the 3D flower, it's so quick and easy. We I rolled the flower, I rolled it quite tightly;


I decided on the colours and the sequence that I was going to put the flowers in and started to glue them on. I had some paper leaves in my craft stash so of course I had to add some of those too!


I completed the wreath with some wide yellow gingham ribbon...


This is perfect to hang in your home this Spring!


Thank you for stopping by my blog, I hope that I have inspired you to create something similar to hang in your home this Spring! If you make a wreath, be sure to tag me in it over in the Eileen Hull Fan Club!

Bye for now

Sarah Lizzie

💜🩷💛

















Comments

Popular Posts