Mystical Box


Hello! 


Let me introduce you to the 'Mystical seaside chest'. I LOVED creating this project! 

To start with, I constructed the box, and I used texture paste and the stencil to create a pattern for the base. Once this was dry, I then added distress ink all over the box to make it pop!! I constructed the stacker boxes and placed them inside the chest. These will be perfect to store 'bits and bobs'.

I decorated the box using a variety of shells, net and beads! Oh and some cute wooden fish that I found. I thought they would look quite cute with some beads above them to show the bubbles coming from their mouths!


Side view, the net continues down the side as well as the shells....


Top view, featuring a mix of shells and a rustic charm....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope that it has inspired you to create a sea-themed chest! This would be a great activity to do with the kids/grandchildren over the summer months!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the teams blogs, these can be found via Eileen's website;

www.eileenhull.com

Thank you and happy crafting! 

Sarah Lizzie 
🩷🩷🩷















Comments

Popular Posts