Autumnal Display Stand



Hello! Welcome to my October Blog! 

This months theme is Autumn/Halloween! I love Autumn, the darker nights and the crisp morning and crunchy leaves under your feet! So, I thought I would create this beautiful Autumnal Door-themed display stand that you can put on show around your home!

This was created using the following dies;

-Floral Silhouette Thinlet Die (only available at Scrapbook.com)

- Display Stand 664346

-House Ornament Die 663636

1. I cut out the display stand using mat board, and then added texture paste over the brick stencil to created a wall look!


2. I cut some mat board using the house ornament die. I put some dark yellow card behind the window to give it the impression of light.


3. I coloured in the door using a marker pen...


4. I used distress inks to colour in the brick work and the ground...


5. I cut out loads of autumn-coloured leaves, cut out some pumpkins and the word 'Hello'


6. I added some features to the door, and add embellishments to the sign!


7. Added some fallen leaves, rocks which I made using hot glue and a bucket with some foliage etc in!


8. I added some tiles to the roof of the porch to complete my design!






Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog! Don't forget to head over to www.eileenhull.com to check out lots more inspiration from the team!

Take care and happy crafting!

Sarah Lizzie ❤️
















Comments

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts