Heart of Love

 


Happy New Year to you all! 

So here we are, February already! Where does the time go! February is the month of love! Today, I will be sharing with you my step-by-step tutorial of how I created this love-inspired storage journal.

Step 1: I tea stained my own background card using a tea bag ready to hand print…


Step 2: I used a mixture of gel stamps to create my background. I used black and brown distress inks. 


Background is now complete…


Step 3: I cut the journal covers and tea stained the insides of the journal…


Step 4: I cut the background card and adhered to the journal covers and added a few hearts using a stencil and distress ink…


Step 5:  I hot glued the covers together…


Step 6: I added lace down the edge of the spine and a mandala doiley to the centre of the front cover.


I then added 2 x Storage boxes to the insides of my journal. There are really handing to store love quotes/favourite poems etc…




Step 7: I used the edging element of the journal die to use as the wording section on the front cover. I tea stained this and added hearts with the distress ink and stencil…



Step 8: I added some flowers & leaves to the front cover…


Step 9: I added wooden embellishments to the inside of the journal…


Step 10:  I added some beads, tassel and a wooden love heart to the spine. My journal storage book is now complete…





Thank you stopping by my blog. Don’t forget to check out all the other Design Team’s creations throughout the month of February.

www.eileenhull.com

Take care and stay safe ❤️
Sarah Lizzie xx


























Comments

  1. Great idea Sarah Lizzie! I love all your little details. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts