The One Stop Button Shop

 


Welcome back to my blog. Hope you are all keeping safe and well. Today I am sharing with you a project from Eileen’s recent stamp release. I wanted to created something using a variety of her recent stamps, so I have created this sweet little button shop!

I have compiled a step-by-step blog for you to see…

Step 1: I cut out the base of the display stand.


Step 2: I used pastel pink card to put behind the main section of the display stand.



Step 3: I added striped pink card stock to the front of my project.


Step 4: I cut around the stamped out designs.


Step 5: I chose some buttons and sewed onto the card designs.



Step 6: I printed out some wording for my project. I then packed it with the same card I used earlier at the start of my project.



Step 7: the next and final stage was to add the flowers, leaves and some buttons for embellishments.



My design is now complete!




























Comments

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts