‘A night at the cinema’

 


Hi all and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be showing off Eileen’s new stamps! I thought I would do a ‘Cinema’ themed project (with real popcorn)

I have used the display stand die combined the letterbox die within this project! Who doesn't love a night at the cinema with friends?! Hope my blog inspires you to create something amazing!

Let’s begin…

Step 1: I die cut the display stand and the letterbox. I decorated the display stand with all things cinema!


Step 2: I added one of the stamp designs to the inside of the display stand, so when it’s assembled you can see the pattern around the ages of the front…


Step 3: I assembled the display stand…


Step 4: I cut the flap off the letterbox, as I wanted to use both parts but in a different way…


Step 5: I then cut strips of red cardstock to create stripes down, what is going to be the popcorn container. I then hot glued the slot section of the letterbox a bit further into the box to act as a shelf for the popcorn…



Step 6: now for the fun bit, making popcorn! I made a small amount of popcorn to display in the box…


Step 7: I cut out some lettering, in red and attached to the front of the popcorn box. I used hot glue to fix the popcorn in place…





Step 8: I hot glued the popcorn box to the display stand…


Step 9: The final stage was to add the cinema tickets (which I backed on gold glitter card) to my design. I also added some numbers to the base of the display stand and I added a gold heart to the popcorn box…


https://youtu.be/58eOxnLpq5M

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Don’t forget to check out all the other blogs from the design team at www.eileenhull.com

Take care and see you all again very soon!
❤️






















Comments

Popular Posts