‘Christmas wrapped up in a box’

 



Hi again, I am back with another Christmas project, this time it is ‘Christmas wrapped up in a box’. I thought I would do something slightly different with the gift box die. I love to spend Christmas around a roaring fire, it’s so cosy and warming and brings back lots of childhood memories.

I have compiled a tutorial of the making process. So, let’s begin….

Step 1: I cut the box out in matboard…


Step 2: I attached a couple of the sides using hot glue…


Step 3: I chose the interior ‘wallpaper’ for my room and then glued it on and added lace as a border and a wood effect floor…


Step 4: I made the fireplace out of the negative for the label cut. I then used a brick stencil and used distress ink - ‘Spice Marmalade’ shade to add the brick colour and made it slightly textured too…


I created the fire using distress inks and then added some orange and red glitter to give the fire some depth and make it look realistic. You will notice a few other cuts from the gift box die in this picture below;


Step 5: I used the brick stencil and the distress inks to ink up the outsides of the box and added some lovely gold glitter card stock to the roof of the box…


Step 6: I created some tags to go onto & inside the box…


Step 7: I attached the tags to the outside of the box and focussed decorating the little room inside the box and then the outside of the box (I got carried away decorating that I forgot to take more photos ooops sorry)….



Are you ready for the inside?…..


It looks like Father Christmas has left his footprints!

Here’s the wonderful little room…



Close up of the fire…



Thank you for taking the time reading my blog. Hope you feel inspired to create something similar ❤️





































Comments

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts