‘Spread a little love’



Hello, welcome back to my blog, this month we are continuing the theme of designing with Eileen’s new folio and mandala dies. They are just so versatile and we absolutely love working with them. Today, I will be showing you how I created this simple but elegant greetings card called ‘Spread a little love’. So let’s begin...

Step 1: I decided on a 6x6 inch white card...


Step 2: I cut a silver mandala doily...


Step 3: I cut a plain piece of wide card, slightly smaller than the greetings card and glued on to the front of the card...



Step 4: I wanted to position the mandala slightly to the left-hand side of the card, then I glued into place...


Step 5: I die cut some flowers, leaves, a butterfly and the word ‘love’


Step 6: I glued the leaves into place...


Step 7: I curled the edges of each flower give it that 3D effect, then started to assemble them on to the card...



Step 8: I continued building up the flowers until all the flowers were added...


Step 9: And to complete my design, I added the butterfly and ‘love’ wording!


Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, don’t forget to check out all the other blogs within Eileen’s design team. Each and every blog is so unique and inspiring ❤️

See you all soon 
xxx




































Comments

  1. Such a beautiful card Sarah Lizzie and great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you explain everything. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts