Easter Greetings Card

 


Hi all. How are you all? Seems a while since I have posted on here. Hope you are all keeping well. I have been busy revamping my Art & Craft business. I have been creating Easter Cards and wanted to shall this tutorial with you, so here is a step-by-step process...

Step 1: I decided to use ivory card stock for a change, as I always seem to use white...


Step 2: I added a pink patterned background paper...


Step 3: I wanted to add an extra sheet of paper to create the base for my design to sit on, so I added some white...


Step 4: I added an Easter sentiment to my card...



Step 5: I cut out an egg shape ready to mount onto the greetings card. Then glued the eggs together, with the whole piece as a base and the pretty patterned egg which will sit on top...



Step 6: I added a touch of bunting to the top right-hand corner...


Step 7: The egg was then assembled to the background...


Step 8: I die cut some flowers and leaves ready to decorate. I started first, by positioning and gluing the leaves in place...


Step 9: The next and final stage was to put the flowers in place and I added a butterfly to the top of the egg to complete my design...



Thank for taking the time to read this Easter blog, hope you feel inspired to create your own Easter cards. Happy Crafting! See you all again very soon 😍






















Comments

Popular Posts