Positivity/Gratitude Box

 Welcome back! I hope you are all keeping safe during these difficult times. Today, I am bringing you a new project that I have just created using 3 of Eileen Hull’s dies. The gift card, postbox and display stand dies.

I thought I would create a positivity/gratitude box to put in all the things we are grateful for in these difficult times. I am grateful for my friends, family and internet so I can stay in touch with people. 

I will do a step-by-step tutorial on how I created this design.


Step 1: I cut out the main components for my design, using the display stand die and the postbox die.


Step 2: I used hot glue to join the box together. I assembled the display stand too.



Step 3: I added colour card to both items and then cut out this positive quote using the gift card die.


Step 4: I added Velcro to the box, so it is easy to open and close. I attached the Velcro using hot glue.


Step 5: I backed the gift card onto a matching piece of card to blend in with my design.


Step 6: I added an inspirational quote to the front of the box, using a jelly stamp and black ink pad.



Step 7: I used hot glue to attach the box and gift card to the display stand.


Step 8: I started adding craft flowers and leaves around the base of my design





My design is now complete!


I hope I have inspired you to maybe try making one of these positivity/gratitude boxes. They are so handy to have. Put in all the things you are grateful for and when you are having a low day you can take them out and read through them. 

Thanks for joining me. See you all very soon. Take care and most importantly stay safe.





















Comments

Popular Posts