Your future is created by what you do today


Hi and welcome back to my blog. I thought I would add a bit of positivity into a handmade greetings card. I love creating inspirational projects as you know, I love to fill people with encouragement and positive vibes! I am going to share with you the steps I took to create this....

1. I used a 6x6 inch card and decided on my colour theme and background...


2. I then cut some white card slightly smaller to use as a centre piece. I used my metallic watercolour set and blended a few colours together to create this background....


3. Once dry, I then glued onto the gingham card....

4. I die cut some flowers and leaves in white card....


5. I felt that I needed some ribbon somewhere on the card (I LOVE ribbon!) I wanted it to match the green gingham background, so you guessed, it I went with green gingham ribbon too!!!


6. Once, I put the strip of ribbon on, I then made a matching bow. To bring out the gold colour in the background, I added a gold glittery frame. This is going to frame my inspirational quote...

7. Now, doesn't it look great? It really frames that quote nicely. So the last and final stage is to add the flowers and leaves to bring it all together. I wanted to give it a 3D effect so I layered up the flower.  Here is the completed result...

I added a gold gem in the centre of the flower to finish this look. 

Thank you for reading and I hope I have given you some inspiration to get crafting. See you all very soon for another mini project!  

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Popular Posts