Phone Stand - In a world where you can be anything, be yourself



Hello and welcome!

This phone stand is not only useful to have on your desk, but it's great to look at a read when you are starting to doubt yourself. 

Here is another mixed media paper that I designed. All these colours compliment each other so well. I decided to create this patchy look using the remainder of the acrylic paint which was on my gel plate. At first I was a bit unsure, but then once I build up the layers, added the feather stamps and circles it all started falling into place! And, of course I had to include another inspirational quote! It wouldn't be me if I didn't! Haha. 

The whole project was then finished off with some coordinating ribbon on the base, to complete the project.

Thank you for viewing!

Comments

Popular Posts